Privacy statement CabToAirport VOF
We process personal data to perform and optimize our service and business operations. Driving a taxi without address details, for example, is a difficult job.
We process the data very carefully and are well secured. We do this of course in accordance with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means, among other things, that:
- We clearly state for what purpose we process the personal data;
- We limit the collection of personal data to those necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We first ask you for explicit permission to process your data in cases where your permission is necessary;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your data. We also require this from the parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- We respect your rights regarding personal data.
- CabToAirport VOF is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which data we collect and why.
Use of personal data
We cannot provide our services without processing certain data. This can be personal data, such as your telephone number or (email) address. If you do not want to order a taxi, but you provide your details for another reason, such as requesting a quote, applying for a job or reporting a complaint, these details will be stored and used as and as long as necessary. The following data can be stored and used:
- Name and address details (for directing a taxi to the right address and the right person)
- Phone number (for contacting you when the taxi is ready)
- E-mail address (for sending the reservation confirmation)
- Payment details (for online paid reservations only)
- Company details (if the taxi ride is booked for business use)
- IP address (this allows us to carry out checks on, for example, fraud)
- Overview of previous orders (for a loyalty program for example)
- Customer number (this allows us to map your previous orders, see the point above)
- Location data (for users of the App)
- Credit/tax data (for risk reduction fraudsters)
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on our platform, in correspondence and by telephone.
Contact and contact requests
In addition to the information on our website and social media, we can also inform you about our services and contact you by post, e-mail or telephone.
On our site you will find a number of contact forms through which you can ask questions or report complaints. You will be asked to fill in various details in the form in order to process your question. You choose which data you share with us. This data is kept for as long as is necessary for a complete answer and processing.
If you want to, you can sign up for our newsletter. In this we inform you about our services, offers and special promotions. We will only add your e-mail address to the mailing list after you have given explicit permission for this. Every newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe immediately.
Sharing personal data with third parties
CabToAirport VOF shares personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the service, to comply with any legal obligations and if there is a legitimate interest. We have concluded a processing agreement or make mutual agreements with companies that process data on our behalf. In this way we ensure that third parties have the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. CabToAirport VOF remains responsible for these processing operations.
Access and requests regarding your data
You can also make a request to request a data export for data that we use with your permission, or indicate with reasons that you want us to limit the processing of personal data.
To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. For example, when it comes to accessing personal data that is linked to a cookie, we will ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser. If information is incorrect, you can ask us to change it or have it removed. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to requests if it appears that your request is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
Although CabToAirport VOF is not obliged to do so given the size of our company, we have nevertheless chosen to appoint a Data Protection Officer, mr. A. Belhaj. With this we assure you and ourselves of an appropriate and correct handling of privacy issues.
You can direct your question or request regarding personal data to:
Mr A. Belhaj
Of course you can disable the cookies in your browser. Keep in mind that the website may no longer work optimally after switching off.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors to our website move around the site. We do this so that we can continue to improve the experience on our website. We have concluded a processing agreement with Google to make agreements about the handling of our data. Furthermore, we do not allow Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. Users' IP addresses are anonymized.
We make sure that all data provided is secured against misuse and unauthorized access. In particular, we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected by a username and a password that changes regularly;
- After receipt, the data is stored in a separate, protected system;
- We use secure connections (SSL) that protect all information between you and our website;
- Data is sent and stored encrypted.
The personal data described above will be kept for as long as necessary to provide you with the requested services or, given the purpose for which they are collected or subsequently processed, are no longer sufficient, irrelevant or excessive. After that, we store data for a maximum of five years for statistical or administrative purposes. The data will then be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer retention.
Third Party Websites
This statement only applies to our website(s). Third party websites that are linked to our site(s) have their own privacy statements. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle personal data as carefully as we do. We therefore recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using them.
Changes to this privacy statement
Because technology does not stand still and we as a company are always evolving, we may make changes to this statement. It is advisable to read this statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Personal Data Authority
Do you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data? Then we are happy to help you. Under the privacy legislation you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against the processing of personal data. For this you can contact:
Personal Data Authority
Attn. Complaints Coordinator
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ The Hague